- Puster Valley: main valley, main town Brunico, Puster Valley cycle path, train,..
- Anterselva Valley, Lake Anterselva, Passo Stalle, alpine pastures
- Casies Valley, Valley of alpine pastures, beautiful old farmhouses
- Braies Valley: Lake Braies, Prato Piazza, location of the Italian television series “un passo dal cielo” with Terence Hill.
- Badia Valley: Ladin culture, located in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, 4 passes around the Gruppo del Sella, Marmolada, Lagazuoi, hiking, climbing
- Aurina Valley: at the end of the northernmost point of Italy, glacier, Riva Waterfalls, canyoning, Predoi copper mine, Klausberg summer experience, Vedrette di Ries-Aurina nature park
- Landro Valley: Cortina, location, winter Olympics, Tafana, Monte Cristallo, Lake Landro, Lake Misurina, Dobbiaco cycle path - Cortina on the old railway line
You can stroll through the old town of Brunico not far from Valdaora. The Braies Valley on the other hand is great for cross-country skiing or snow-shoeing, the moonlight tobogganing is particularly popular in the Casies Valley. The Sellaronda in the Ladin Badia Valley is a wonderful ski touring region as part of the Dolomiti Superski ski carousel, Anterselva on the other hand is a stronghold of the biathlon. You can see inside the mountain at the mining museum in Predoi in the Aurina Valley; the Landro Valley in Cortina is a location for well-known films and entered the history books in 1956 as a venue for the winter Olympic Games.